I am a fun loving fashionable fatty! I love fashion and food. This blog is going to take you on my journey to losing weight and becoming more fashionable. Look for weightloss and fashion tips from yours truly.... The Fashonable Fatty!
Monday, January 5, 2009
First Blog EVER!!!
Ok so this is the first time I have ever blogged. We will see how this goes and how well I keep up with it. The reason I decided to start this blog was because I am starting to live my life differently. Tomorrow at 8:30 AM (well actually by now it is today) I will be starting the Master Cleanse. I am changing the way I am living and this is step number one! I am very determined to do this, but after just getting done mixing up a batch of the drink..... I'm not too sure about it. I am going to give it my best shot, and I know I should not doubt myself at all because if I do it will only make things worse, but looking at it I just couldn't help it. I am starting strong though all out no turning back I can do this I know I can... this is the change I need in my life. I want to live a long healthy life and right now the healthy part is not happening. I wasn't doing too bad until the holidays came. All the family and good food.... man it does bad things to your body. LOL SO now it is time for a change... a MAJOR CHANGE. To me this is not just a diet, but it is a lifestyle change. This Master Cleanse is going to be the starting off point and the rest will follow....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can do it, Nikki!!! Advice: stay busy!! You will get hungry, but it's easier to ignore when you're busy. Clean out closets, wash your car, organize your outer world while the Master Cleanse is organizing your inner world. The cayenne pepper is an appetite suppressant, so load up if you can stand it. You'll get used to the flavors. Sometimes I drink the lemonade hot....just to change things up. Feels more like drinking tea. I'm here for you!! xo-Carla.
ReplyDeleteU can do it Nik!! I know we ALL can :)
ReplyDelete