I keep going into spurts of doubting myself. I know I shouldn't do this. I know that I am hard headed enough that if I want to do something badly enough I will do it. So I have these spurts of doubt and get down on myself and then I tell myself this is nothing. That this will benefit me and that it is only 10 days of my life. If I can't do this for ten days then what can I do? I mean is this really that hard? Ok so it is but it is not like I am preforming brain surgery. Tomorrow is going to be a better day for me. I am going to get in all of my Master Cleanse drink that I am supposed to and I will be day two down!!! They say the first three days are the hardest after that it gets easier. I am just going to do my best to plow through these first 3 days and half way through tomorrow I will be halfway there!!!
I am a fun loving fashionable fatty! I love fashion and food. This blog is going to take you on my journey to losing weight and becoming more fashionable. Look for weightloss and fashion tips from yours truly.... The Fashonable Fatty!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Day One
Today was day numero uno on my Master Cleanse. Let me tell you I was dreading it. This morning before taking my first drink of my lemonade mix I took a deep breathe not know what to expect. To my surprise it was not that bad. I thought to myself I can handle this. Then I went to drink the second glass from a batch that I had mixed for the whole day. This one not so good, the red pepper burned that back of my throat so bad, and I could see the pepper floating in there which did not help things at all. I did my best to drink most of it but was not successful at drinking it all gone. My third one I tried and it was even worse and being at work I was not able to mix a new batch so I decided to stick with regular water for the rest of the day. Tomorrow I am going to cut down on the red pepper and gradually add more as the cleanse progresses. I think today God was testing me to see if I could actually do this.... it was a day surrounded with some of my favorite foods. To my surprise I stayed away from them did not take one bite! It was so hard to order a water while I watch my little brother snarf down a triple stacker from Burger King with the smell permeating through the car. I held my ground did not eat ANYTHING!! It was tough but I did it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Red pepper?? Oh boy what else is in this lemonade mix Nik>?? Well good luck with day 2 I know u can do it!!!
ReplyDeleteNikki~ You may want to try drinking the lemonade hot, like tea. The cayenne pepper seems to "dissolve" or mix in better so there aren't hot patches. Keep up the great work. I love your attitude!!! And shame on Taylor for eating in front of you! ;o) xo-Carla.
ReplyDelete