Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 2

Today was nonstop craziness for me as I am trying to find a new apartment for when school starts. Talk about stressful. I saw a few nice ones but mostly they were dumps. Two of them looked like a crack house although I don't know what that would look like but I am sure this apartment was close. I did look at one that I really really liked but it was a house and was rather expensive. I never really thought about a house before cause I know it comes with a lot of eraonsibility but I really like the idea now and the landlord was very nice. As we continued our day we ran into the landlord 3 times. Taylor and I thought that it was a sign that I needed to get the house but Dad being the one footing the bill he gets the last say and he was not with us.
As for the master cleanse today has gone great. Tons better than yesterday. I woke up not feeling hungry although I am hungry now but that could also be the smell of subway in the car once again thanks to that brother of mine. Why do I do anywhere with him he just temps me. Well his tempting is not working I have stayed strong and have not had anything to eat. I am feeling really good about this now and thinking that I can get through this. I know if I do I will have great results.

1 comment:

  1. ROCK ON, Girlfriend!!! You are hitting your stride. Keep up the great work and keep posting. I am so interested in your experience and so proud of you!!! xo-C.

    ReplyDelete