I am a fun loving fashionable fatty! I love fashion and food. This blog is going to take you on my journey to losing weight and becoming more fashionable. Look for weightloss and fashion tips from yours truly.... The Fashonable Fatty!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
FAIL
OK so my first goal is probably not going to be met :( I have been great about working out at least 5 times a week, but the food is still an issue. First off I have found a new love of coffee and Starbucks... OK so I always loved Starbucks, but I always got tea not coffee. Well, thanks to my co-worked John I am now addicted to coffee and Starbucks. Of course, I always have to get the whipped cream and who gets a skinny drink? I mean really who likes skim milk. I am still experimenting with coffee... I don't want milk flavored water in there! LOL I have lost about 10lbs and I think I am gaining muscle, but it is not the result that I have wanted so far because I feel I have partially failed. I got the workout stuff down, but the diet.... NOT SO MUCH. I also have not been taking my medication like I should, which affects my metabolism. I think it is just really hard right now with work and school and living with my cousin. I feel like I am constantly eating out of a bag or a box (box being lean cuisines or whatever I find in the freezer section in Target and bag being whatever I decide to grab for lunch as I am running between class workout and work) and that is not healthy. Once I move in with my brother I feel the diet part will get a lot easier. I will be able to go grocery shopping for my own stuff and NOT eat out of a box or bag. Also once I move in with my brother in end of February I am going to go on a no dairy diet. Over the past year or two I have some weird reaction to milk that makes me ears hurt like a bitch... Wait that means no Starbucks :( :( Well I can treat myself every once in a while or get soy!! HAHA But anyways I think starting that way will be a great help to me. I also need to get a membership to the gym once I move in with my brother. I think I am going to start swimming once I move there. Here I don't have a membership to the Y and I wish I did so I could use swimming as a cool down to my workout. I do have a membership to a gym but it doesn't have a pool :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment