Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Goals, Goals, Goals!!!

As I stated in my last blog, I am not making new years resolutions this year. Instead I am setting goals! I know I said that my goals were going to stay on the inside, but I think it is time let them out! I am setting goals for myself. I have silly goals like keeping my nails manicured at all times, wearing my glasses more so I can get contacts before my trip to California, and getting my first tattoo. But I also have serious goals. A goal to lose at least 20lbs before my birthday, shop less and save more, and my ultimate goal of losing 80lbs before California. In order to get to that ultimate goal I am going to set smaller goals as milestones to get to that goal. My dad has always taught us that setting goals are important in life, but meeting those goals is even more important. "You miss 100% of shots you don't take", well you also don't meet 100% of goals you don't set. I set my goals high and hope to reach them. As Michael Fred would say "The more you dream the further you get!" (did you really think i was going to make it through a blog without mentioning a swimmer?? HA that wont happen!) So I am going to set my goals high, but I am also going to reach my goals. If I reach my goals I will give myself a reward, if not, there will be consequences. It is time to get back into. I felt so much better last year when I was working out every day. I not only felt better physically, but I also felt better about myself. It is time to get off my ass and get on the eliptical!! Set my goals high and reach those goals!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment