Day one to me is always the hardest. It is putting to action what your mind has been saying you should do. Yesterday I thought went.... OK. I took my dog for a 45 minute walk, and considering the fact that I haven't really worked out much in almost a year, I was pretty pleased with that. It felt great getting out there and walking, as well as, knowing that I am still in some sort of shape. Yes, you can still be a fatty and be in shape... You're just round! LOL
So I worked out, and I don't really remember sitting on the couch watching much TV at all! I think I only watched about an hour, which is a huge feat for me. The food choices were not so great, although I did use a little better portion control. Currently I am unable to use my kitchen sink, and my bathroom because of a plumbing problem. So I was not going to make a big fuss over dinner last night. I threw in a frozen pizza. Bad I know, but where as I would normally eat almost the whole pizza, I only ate two pieces. To my surprise I was satisfied. I wasn't stuffed, but I didn't go to bed hungry either. I think the key to my success will be finding the balance to feeling satisfied and feeling stuffed.
I forgot my lunch for work today. I was going to make a salad, so instead of going out and getting Mc Donalds or Burger King like I used to (although they both sound amazing right now as I am hearing my tummy growl) I think I am going to hit up Subway for a nice refreshing sub! Tonight I am going to try and pull a double workout. When I get home I am going to once again start my Biggest Loser workout DVD and later take Reezy for a walk. Let me tell you that DVD is amazing. You don't feel it while you are working out, but the next day you won't be able to walk! I love that feeling! Even though it hurts like hell, it is a good hurt. A hurt that you know you are doing something right for yourself! I am also going to go join the gym tonight and hopefully either Wednesday or Thursday I can start my swimming workouts at 5:30 A.M. I still think I am nuts but we will see how it goes!
You go girl! I changed mine over too! Lol
ReplyDelete